2019 NEW-TO-JOIN Memberships
Ridgemont offers 3 basic categories of membership:
Golf - complete golf & club privileges
Associate Golf - limited times free golf play
Clubhouse - social, pool and dining privileges
GOLFNew-to-join applicants for membership with all club privileges are referred as FULL GOLF Arnold Palmer. All club offerings, in addition to golf course play for the entire family, is part of our full golf plan. At this time there are NO initiation fees, nor any assessment or bond obligations, nor any multi-year membership requirements. RCC's plans are 1 year, with April 1st as the anniversary date. All Arnold Palmer applicants receive a reduced, significantly discounted-priced dues plan, compared to the dues of current members. Arnold Palmer memberships will have a yearly dues increase which is identified at time of joining.
Full golf membership includes: unlimited golf play at all times for both the member and spouse/ significant other, and all dependent children 22 and under. Unlimited use of the clubhouse and fitness room, practice range/facility, swimming pool, all golf and social calendar events, and 7 day advance tee time scheduling. The private member website access enables fellow member contact directory, newsletter communications, daily updates for all purchases, financial statement, upcoming events and on-line reservation system.
ASSOCIATE GOLFThere are several other golf plans identified by available play times. Associate Golf plans have dues pricing which is significantly less than full golf plans. RCC’s golf play has two distinct periods. We refer to either Prime Time or specific non-prime Soft times. Full Golf plans have the privilege of Prime time play; which is during weekend mornings to early afternoon, and Friday afternoons.
Associate golf plans do not enable free play during prime time. Thus, the dues price and value is reflected in the different costs. Play during prime time is enabled for Associate plans with an up-charge, based on each plan. The Practice range facility, website tee-time scheduling, website member access and dining privileges is included. League participation, competitive events and tournaments is excluded. Fitness room and swimming pool privilege is also not included with Associate Golf plans. Swimming pool usage is an available option. Tee-time on-line reservation is included, however website access is plan specific.
Associate Golf Plans:
- Twilight: golf play time 3 P.M to closing, dusk, every day, seven days.
- Sunrise: golf play time weekday mornings tee-off before 10 A.M. Weekend afternoons tee-off after 4 P.M.
- Weekday: golf play time Monday-Thursday, anytime. Fridays tee-off before 10 A.M and after 4 P.M. Weekend afternoons tee-off after 4 P.M.
- Tee-Time: a specific same-day/tee-time Monday-Thursday, 12 play instances.
- Ridgemont '2nd': soft time period play to any golf member of another RDGA private country club.
- Junior: Teenage years, minimum age 13 years old up to age 21 associated with school teams.
- Drive & Dine ( On Special ): includes unlimited use of our golf practice/driving range facility and clubhouse dining- see tab "2019 Drive & Dine special".
CLUBHOUSEThis category includes all plans often referred to as a social membership, and includes several variations and options. In 2018 all new-to-join applicants for any clubhouse plans will receive discounts up to 25% from the 017 prices, for the initial year of membership. Please see details specifically for each plan as follows:
- Clubhouse - includes the Fitness room and complete website member access. All member social events, group clubs such as book, garden, card-playing, reservations and newsletters is included.
- Clubhouse above, with additional privilege for Swimming Pool
Clubhouse above with Golf privilege,
- Clubhouse above with Golf privilege, pay-for-play basis
- Clubhouse plus - all of above; both Pool & Golf
- Pool only
- Dining Lifetime
Important points about Ridgemont CC:
- There is NO sales tax on dues; an 8% savings to other PRIVATE clubs.
- Currently there are NO initiation fees.
- Currently there is NO multi-year joining commitment requirement.
- There is no, nor can there be, any assessments nor bond requirements.
- Memberships are 1 year, 12 months. April 1 is the annual renewal date.
- Monthly dues plans require commitment to payment every month through and including March. Security for any new, full golf-monthly pay plan is required; either a fully refundable deposit or a major credit card with authorization.
- Membership is 2 person and dependent children unless specified otherwise.
- Associate Golf plans can be a single membership or 2 person
- PRIME TIME Golf is Weekend mornings until 3 PM and Fridays 11 A.M till 3 P.M. SOFT-TIME is all other days, times specific to each plan.
- The Membership Handbook and Financial must be read and agreed upon for all memberships.
Tours, information, and orientation with any management is available by appointment. Please call the office during the business week 8-5 hours at 225-7650 ext 109
Jesse Cicione - Membership Director @ 585-455-6154
Jim Cucinelli - Owner/Operator; firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 113@ 585-225-7650
Andy Smith - Head Golf Professional; email@example.com @ 607-857-6611
Jessica Pittman - Office Manager @585-225-7650 ext. 102